Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm leavin' on a jet plane!

AH! I've got to leave for the train station like 5 minutes ago but Erika is brushing her teeth so I've got a little time. This is going to be the shortest post thus far, which isn't reallly saying anything because it doesn't really mean anything to write something shorter than a novel which is what I feel like I've been writing on here every time I post! Anyway!

Yesterday I went on a field trip to see the house where C.S. Lewis used to live. It was pretty cool. It's really old and still doesn't have a lot of new appliances and stuff even though people live there now. We walked down to the church yard to see his grave as well and that was really cool. He's got a cool grave. Then we got back to the house and I did laundry and I booked my plane tickets to BERLIN! So I'm going there on a weekend after we get back from Ireland and before I go on my second 5 day. I have no idea what I'm doing for that yet.

I just packed this morning. I'm surprised everything fit! But my backback is well within the size requirements and weight requirements for the flight and I'm ready to go! I won't be getting back till about 3 in the morning next Sunday. We fly in to London Saturday night at about 10. I really hope this is a good trip! Neither Erika nor myself are really excited about it yet, but I think it might be because we don't really know what to expect and planning it was so stressful that we'd be fine doing anything at this point.

Ok, I gotta go! Erika is doing that thing people do when people want you to leave but don't want to interrupt what you're doing! So, I'll be back in a week! Hopefully with good stories! I wish I knew how to say bye in Italian....but I don't. So there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment